Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow
There is really nothing special about this gender-bending anime: normal high-school kid Senkawa Tsutomu was caught in a crossfire during Space Federation Officer Birdy's chase of an alien criminal. Left with no choice, Birdy was forced to merge with Tsutomu, so that they share the same body. Aware of each other presence and able to shift forms between them, Birdy continues her job to arrest alien criminals while Tsutomu struggles with his normal, everyday life. Like I said, nothing special, I would have forgotten the story tomorrow.
The anime OVA series is good with real decent animation and story, but it was too short (as is the problem for most Original Video Animation) and lacks an ending. What caught my interest was the design for Birdy. I absolutely love the hair: white, red and purple. And her eyes. The name too, very interesting. Her personality is strong if not a little hotheaded, and also a sense of humor. Like any empowered anime girl, she posesses super human strength etc etc. A kickass girl.
It's the hair, I tell you. Lovely. ^___^




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home