Irritating
Once again, I was on the road to Nilai to bring home my younger siblings for the Chinese New Year Holidays.
At the last few kilometers before the Nilai toll interchange, I heard a dull thump. Glancing up at the rearview mirror, I was mildly surprised to see something black bouncing up and down on the road before disappearing into the soft grass bank.
Because I was already slowing down and on the slowest lane to turn into the Nilai flyover, it didn't take much for me to stop the car.
When I saw the left rear wheel, I was irritated. The entire tyre was litterally gone, only a thin layer of rubber remained on the rim. The car was standing on three wheels.
It's a real pain the ass, knowing that I would reach my destination in a few minutes when the incident happened. So I had the tyre removed, fixed in the spare and drove the last few kilometers into Nilai. Ten minutes later, I found a tyre shop, bought a replacement and had it in place of the spare, and I was back on my way to Nilai College and Inti College to get my siblings.
I'm really irritated. As I liked to say in Malay, "lecehnya".

1 Comments:
Ahem. No updates? Ya lazy bugger!
Post a Comment
<< Home